- Thefate of the poor decides fate of the country; and
- The development of the country depends on the development of women.
- Gramey Cholo Gram Goro (In English: Let us go to the village and build village)
- To use primary health care as an entry point to work with the people, by the people, for the people to develop a just society.
- To develop a community oriented health care program which can provide comprehensive health care services.
- Develop people oriented health care management programs for making people aware of health issues;
- Provide education to poor women and children;
- Establish womenâ€™s rights by changing their status in society;
- Train rural people with basic medical skills to make them self-reliant;
- Work with poor people on their economic emancipation through income generation activities and organize them to defend their interests;
- Train poor women in non-traditional occupations and provide them with opportunities for income generation;
- Play key role of advocacy for humanitarian issues like access to public health care, basic primary education, gender equality, health, education and environmental protection for the well-being of poor people of Bangladesh;
- Create social awareness against fundamentalists; protect the interests of minorities and from communal violence to restore peace and security;
- Promote the mother language, Bangla and the spirit of the liberation war, establishing its significance in national life;
- Undertake relief and rehabilitation activities during and after natural and/or human made disaster and preparedness programs;
- Educate people to reduce carbon emission by introducing improved cook stoves, solar lamp, bio gas and vermin compost, hydraulic turbine and water mills;
- Maintain a certain level of self-reliance by engaging in more commercial activities to become less dependent on donors.